Friday, January 16, 2009

Early of 2009

Year of OX is really a bad year to begin with.
Boss just announced that this year no increment, what the hack!@#^&
This news make me feel so depress and de-motivated to work hard.
Whether you perform well or not, you doesn't get any rewards. Then why should i push myself to the limit.

I learn the 1st thing in the year of OX is not to work like an OX, enjoy urself, enlighten urself, relax urself...

I hope everything will change soon! Looking forward to hear some good news from SG.


I haven't make any decisions which way to go: technical, practical, management, project, etc...


Thesis also is another headache part. what title should i do? FE analysis? Design? Soil mechanics?


Every steps that i takes now, will lead me to the final path that i shall be in for another 5 years time.

No comments: